but overall it was a good experience and we got some positive feedback.
Most exciting was the reveal of Robin's secret challenge, i.e. Making a game about making a game! Even though the premise of JnoodleLIVE! is to show potential game devs the process of team formation and problem solving in real time, I can't resist the urge to make plans for how my idea of such a game might work. Robin is laying down the framework in Twine.
I'm making a dialog system in Fusion.
Fallon is preparing to leave for his EVERYDAY tour but he should be back joining our efforts in a few weeks. We'll notify you of the next live stream and promise you that under the hood unscripted experience.
My current FRONT BURNER Projects are
- JnoodleLIVE! with Robin and Fallon
- Game about making a game with Robin and Fallon
- Tau Aleph Adventure game (yearlong personal project)
- The Lost Rites ARG with Thomas Lafferty
- 3D Visualizer with Joe Jacobson (no relation :)
- ECOsalypsee game with a group from Mr Esler's environmental class
- Senior Project game dev mentor for Bryson Cardwell at CHS
- BlocksmithXR prep for a summer camp at Gizmo
- Advising some past students with their cryptocurrency ATM project
- Alternative UTOPIA Megagame like World Peace or Alliance : My Promo Video
- FIND A PROBLEM: DESIGN A SOLUTION database : Helper Slides
- Designing kiosks curriculum using Taleblazer and/or ARIS
- Counter misinformation: flat earth, CO2 is bad
- My most ambitious Dream! : A Local Space Camp Experience
I'm going to have to get an industrial stove with more front burners now :)