Friday, August 16, 2013

Countdown to launch...

After careful consideration I have finally decided to make my brainstorming card game, working title: "Multimedia Storm", available for FREE to the Teachers Pay Teachers community!

My original prototype (see right) is in the process of being completely revamped for multidisciplinary use.  I have commissioned my graphic artist son Tyler to create a much more consistent and professional look. The deck is being stripped down to 36 cards (9 Media, 9 Mechanic, 18 Mission) so that they will arrange better on the PDF sheet for FREE B/W self-printing and will maximize the value for the full color printed edition which will be available through TheGameCrafter.com.   

Initially I had combined several card games into one to help my veteran game design students create their future projects. The "hand" they play had to consist of ONLY 1 MEDIA card + 1-4 of the other 2 card types (Mechanic, Mission). Any points earned over X amount would be used in an end of semester auction OR snack purchases OR perhaps traded among students...


Here is an example of the NEW CO OP card:

Countdown to Launch!
More HERE soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment